Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Maggi - The Mage of Mages - Part 3

Would you sit or stand still as a statue if your close-to-heart celebrity or event is happening in your home place? 

Of course - It depends on multitudes of factors like the timing, cost, your freeness of commitment etc. unless and until you are such a die-hard fan that you give your eyeteeth for it to be a must-be-present active part in such a setting.

If my memory serves right, there was a Maggi Cafe - that was not the name of the shop - in Anna Nagar which was present a few years back.

Needless to say that I was one amongst the many who was like a dog with two tails by being loyal to Maggi.

And now, we are in 2018.

Time flies at a speed like a Peregrine Falcon swooping down on its prey in one fell swoop.

I am not certain whether that outlet still is out there but a new one has opened in Chennai - Maggevala.

Yep.

You read it right.

Maggi with an '"e".

Maybe, Numerology?

Who cares as long as they don't spoil Maggi's name, pun definitely intended.

Just like the over-eager person who loved to catch a glimpse of their apotheosized star, I went ahead to grab a bite at this place.

It was cozy and quaint.

And, colorful.

Placing the order at the counter, I cushioned myself into a low-seated chair.

Unfortunately, all the chairs were of that type.

People with intense and severe back or knee-problems will face a serious predicament and might think twice before they actually sat to treat themselves to their endearing relation with Maggi.

Within less than 900 seconds, I was served a cold Chikoo-Chocolate Milk Shake with Mexican Fries and Maggi Italiano (MI).

The MI - nope, not Mission Impossible! - was creamy and cheesy with lots of oregano seasonings to give it a perfect "cream rises to the top" tag.

That tag was given by me as it tasted heaven.

Don't believe me?

You can try it out yourself.

But, if it's not good, then the prep on your day had turned turtle.

On the day I dined in, my MI - why should I talk about Mumbai Indians here! - was in ship-shape condition.

The Mexican Fries was Okayish with Chikoo Chocolate as an aperitif.

I have no idea whether it's good or bad in relation to others as it's the first time ever I had sipped my way into the drink.

But, as a whole shake, it tasted decent as you could feel the blend of the chill Chikko and Chocolate make their progress from the straw and into the mouth by the physics of capillary action.

There were aplenty varieties of Maggi in different shapes and sizes like Chilli Garlic, Pizza, Bruschetta, Schezwan etc.

If you go as a gang of 8 to 10, then it's possible to try out all the possibilities in one sitting.

As long as no one in your group is like Joey!

"Joey doesn't share food", remember?

In the end, Maggi is the magician which JK Rowling didn't invent in her many-language-translated and best-selling Harry Potter but created in the labs by Nestle and introduced in the year 1983 for our country.

Even 'Avada Kedavra' will love and breathe fresh life in this Maggic!

And, that's why I regard it to be the Mage of Mages.

Oh. By the way.

That was a deliberate wicked pun - MAGGIC - from my end.


                                                       X---Concluded---X


PS:

He he he...If you are still persistently absorbing as to how Maggi is remotely related to Brain,

Well,

First up - Our Brains look like noodles with all the gaps in between with our neural networks.

Second - As stated in Part 1 and Part 2, when we have our emotions, feeling, moods and thoughts somehow originating in our brain which controls our behavior, action, perception, cognition, and conation, isn't it imperative that we learn how our brains work to have mastery over it rather than the other way around?

And, I don't have to tell again that I told you earlier itself that I knew exactly where I would be spelling out the subject in question which began in Part 1.



No comments: