Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Struggle is Real for Truth & Opinion - Part 4

Regardless your wise intellect thinks that my friend is objectively right or I am, I don't know who has been more balanced in their and closer to the truth. I leave it to you.

But, what I can cent percent vouchsafe for this fruitful conversation is that it will be a definite delight to those who are pervious to fresh perspectives and accessible to acceptance of the right contradictory and conflicting existing conditioned mindset of the individual. 

In fact, this transference of mutual knowledge sharing really challenged my impersonal interpretation of the reality (on this issue) from end-to-end in a directly unambiguous and subtly thought-provoking manner.

Why I said subtly thought-provoking is that anyone can be ricocheted from their focus through highly cogent and coherent arguments. But, it takes real mental clarity and fortitude to see through one's leisurely pleasure and enjoyment that caters one's whims and fancies than viewing the fine line between right and wrong.

Continuing from where I left in my previous post,

S: One man's food is another man's poison. You are entitled to your beliefs and I am to mine. There is no universal truth my friend. Only your truth and my truth.

V: That's the whole problem, machi...."Your truth. My truth" when there is also something a common and universal truth that's applicable to each and everyone....Most of them don't understand that....How do I make it clear? Okay...Got an example....Let's say....There's a person 'A'...A sees another person 'B' who is different from A and others and jumps to the conclusion that B is an anti-social element based on A's biases and prejudices without understanding that every person is different and unique in the world....If A goes to the Police alone and reports it, they will laugh in his face...A knows this very well....So, A calls up and convinces other people by frightening them and conjuring up vivid images how B is being different and is a confirmed anti-social element like a criminal ......Now, the Police will take action as it's not just A's words but also others...and they start their own investigation on B....They find out that B is as normally different as everyone else....And when they confront A and others for their misinformation.....what will A say...."I was just being a good citizen by reporting my truth who wanted to prevent bad things to the society"....But, is A really justified to say this when he has made a mockery out of the hard-working Police when they had other important things to tackle and real culprits to catch? To have a doubt is fine as everyone is not God but a human being but to convince other people (Read: when they didn't think about it) that a real risk and threat exists from B when there was none in reality, can A actually hide behind "my truth and good citizen" reason? Think about it.

V: This is just an imagined scenario...But, with so much negativity, cynical attitudes and intolerance in our society, it may or can become a reality as well...But, let me give u real-life example too..... You have your adorable daughter, right? Let's say she asks for a beautiful dog as a bday gift....You also buy her a Pug or Golden Retriever or whatever that your daughter had requested......You take the dog for a walk and some unruly ruffians throw stones at your beloved pup to such an extent that it bleeds severely........If u ask the young rascals why they did it, they will probably say "We were having fun. It's my truth"....So, according to your logic of "Your truth. My Truth"...., will u be quiet and not take any action against them for hurting your pet which u have bought with ur hard-earned money and most importantly, your daughter cares and loves very much? It's your logic, machi.....Your truth. My truth....when u have only said earlier that u will go to hunting reserve and kill animals for pleasure and entertainment and enjoy for pleasure....that's the same thing that these young rascals have done to your pet dog too...

S: I'm not talking about hunting pets. I guess I made it clear that I will hunt in a gaming reserve. U don't hunt dogs. U hunt rabbit/deer and animals that are called "game". In fact we use dogs as companion for hunting. That's exactly what I am telling you. Koreans love dog meat they breed And slaughter it. But almost 50% of Korean households have a pet dog. Does it mean the eat their own pets. No. There is always a demarcation which humans with the extra sense of perception can always see. It's stupid to compare pets And game meat. To your analogy example about pet dog being tortured by ruffians and me hunting a game. Let me make it simple. There is a difference between a woman in a house and a prostitute. Now if someone went to a prostitute and asked her the rate there is nothing to be done. But if someone does the same to a decent woman in a household he is getting a straight admission ticket to the ortho section of a hospital. That's the difference. Now you can ask me what makes a deer/rabbit akin to a prostitute. It is the law my friend. Law set by the society and nature. Nature itself encourages humans to eat non veg as the part of food chain. So it is natural to eat non veg and not some sin. So don't give me this shit of non vegetarians being barbarians/torturous people etc. For your kind info the majority of people in world are non vegetarians. So my friend we are not barbarians who love torture. And btw do you know we don't torture the game in hunting. We make the kill swift so swift that it is just a matter of seconds. If we don't then some lion or cheetah or another carnivore will eventually kill it. By your logic of sin the world should be extinct of all carnivores. Isn't there something wrong with your logic that it defies the very nature of our world.

V: Check out my first comment to Aarathi Subramanian in the thread for what I have said about food and nature. not going to repeat it again.

V: U have yourself accepted that only IF ppl knows the demarcation, they will not hurt, harm and kill in the normal course of things. U will not do it, my friend. But, the world is not composed of 750 crore Shivraj who knows the demarcation and restrains from killing ppl or brutalizing animals. But, how many will know the exact demarcation and not go with the flow of things to commit atrocious acts in the heat of things? It's a stupid example to bring the Koreans in this case. It's their culture. There's a wealth of difference between a person who says nicely that it's wrong to litter and everyone shd throw it in the garbage but dumps the waste as soon as the camera turns away and a person who actually discards the rubbish in the thrash even when no one is watching them.

V: So, U mean to say that the animals U kill aren't the children of some other animal? Check out elephants. They mourn for their dead. And, only dumb fools will say that animals don't have feelings and emotions. When ruffians throw stones at the dogs, THEY ARE HURTING IT just like how U SWIFTLY KILL by Ur own admission. In fact, it's even worse and barbaric. Who gave U the moral authority to take its life? If an animal hunts and eats another, it's FOR FOOD and SURVIVAL and not indulge in bloodthirsty enjoyment as u have given rationale as "game" etc etc.

S: Boss I guess hunting is not allowed in India and even in world it is available only in select gaming reserves. So there is already a demarcation. Well regarding your opposition for hunting. We eat what we hunt. So in a way, it is for food. Similar is the sport of fishing. Killing an animal while hunting is not as barbaric as a slaughterhouse. You have never been to a slaughterhouse which is why you can't tell the difference. And fyi man is also an animal and for non vegetarians, it is food and survival. You shall never understand the view point whatever I tell you simply because you are from another world. The demarcation is clearly there. However of course you can fish anywhere in India. But catching a fish and then eating it is a feeling you cannot understand. It is similar to a farmer toiling in field and eating the bounty. And hunting is very similar to fishing. Except of course the terrain and game are different. I also have a paddy field and have personally cultivated there. Only the past year I didn't cultivate. I even got compensation from Govt for loss during floods as millions of other farmers. So I know the feeling. So don't tell me that it is different. Barbaric is like hurting a pet or a harmless street dog. But of course that even an imbecile would say it is wrong and there are laws to punish culprits.

V: Read my status Machi - "Killing for recreational and monetary"....I have never ever mentioned that U shdnt take it as food for survival. Did u even read my first comment to Aarathi and read my status properly? Only inane dunderheads will just stick to their point of view by discarding science and keep repeating that onr shd take only plant-based food in extremely cold places where U need to have some fat for energy.

S: Hunting and fishing is also killing for recreational purpose boss. Similarly even farming and horticulture is for a person like me. But the satisfaction I get when I eat rice from my field, the fish I catch and the rabbit I hunt is what differentiates. It is not barbaric to get a satisfaction when you actually literally earn your food. "Plant based food in extremely cold places". So is it wrong or right to eat non veg in a hot place??

V: There is a clear-cut demarcation between hunting for pleasure and hunting for food. Hunting for only food - Yes. But, If you are doing it for pleasure and then taking Ur "game" as food as an accessory, no imbecile has any rights as you have other abundant or at least adequate animals to eat that has been killed by others. And, for Ur satisfaction, aren't U paying money that's hard-earned to buy them in the first place?

V: Ha ha ha...I know u will ask this question...that's I have cleanly and clearly said only inane dunderheads will say it.

V: Between, everyone, at least the sane and sensible, can see through your reinforcement example of farming when U said it before and the sympathetic value created for urself by stirring up the farmer and how U had toiled hard and got benefits from the govt, Machi. People are smart. No one should consider or assume that others are plain fools.

S:  I asked you whether you think it is right to eat non veg in a hot place as you have only justified eating in extremely cold climate.The pleasure of hunting/fishing is not in search/wait and kill/catch but after that. I hope you understand that. If people are smart then they will know that fishing/hunting is much alike to farming for recreational purpose. Of course, they are not fools. But you still haven't given a straight answer to my question:- is it wrong or right in your opinion to eat non veg in hot places?

S: And btw I didn't toil hard for benefits from Govt. It was allocated automatically to every cultivated land.

S: And of course people who eat non veg and love it will automatically understand that the emotion of eating rice from ur own field and the fish u catch is the same. So I guess every non-vegetarian who reads my comment will connect to it.

V: Boss U never understood what I have been saying. I have never said anywhere that it's wrong to hunt/fish when it's for survival. It becomes wrong, only if it's done for pleasure and to experience the exhilaration of killing a being. So, don't give me this shit of non-veg connecting with you. You shall never understand the viewpoint whatever Intelligence you simply because you are from another world.

S: Again I have to repeat the same thing. Let me make it a bit clearer to you this time. The pleasure or exhilaration is not in killing but in the sense of emotion that the food ur having that day came from your own hands rather than bought from market. And from what I gather that emotion can never be understood by you simply because you consider meat and rice as different commodities while I consider them as one.

V: And you have likened farming as a recreational activity?? SERIOUSLY?? It's recreational only for rich ppl who automatically get benefits from the Govt. WITHOUT WORKING HARD. Not for poor farmers who sweat and break their backs. I don't have to tell u how many commit suicide. U know it better than me.

And with this cliffhanger of a question that was posited by me when my friend momentarily lost his sound touch by linking farming as a recreational activity, I will conclude this entire thread in Part 5.

                         
                                                        X---To Be Concluded---X







No comments: